1.1 Information we may collect as you browse our website
- Your name, email address, and phone number(s).
- Your order details
- Standard information collected by our web servers (e.g., your IP address or type of browser)
- Details of your visits to our site, including access time.
1.2 How we use the collected information
The information we collect about you is used in improving the content of our webpages in accordance with your individual preferences. The statistical data you provide us either through the ordering process or through our webserver is never disclosed to any third party either for sale or rental purposes. We solemnly swear to never sell, rent or share any of your information.
Here’s how we use the information you provide us:
- To provide you with the services you need such as ordering a custom paper.
- For internal record keeping, billing, accounting, and personal market research purposes.
- To promptly respond to any issues/requests/complaints you may have.
- To improve our site’s content/layout in order to effectively meet your needs.
1.3 User Access and Choice
For as long as your account with our website is active, we will retain your information as needed to provide you services, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
However, if you wish to change your personal information, or if you no longer desire to use our services, you may update, delete/deactivate it by contacting our customer support through this email: [email protected]. We will respond to your request promptly.
1.4 About Cookies and Analytics Technologies
- Remember your order process
- Remember that you are signed in with us.
- Display date and time in accordance to your timezone.
- Improve user experience and make site navigation better.
1.5 How we use your email and phone number
During the ordering process, you may be asked to provide some personal information, including your name, e-mail address or phone number. Please note that this information is only used to enable communication with the customer during the whole ordering progress. The statistical data our webservers collect is used exclusively for internal market research purposes.
The email you use when ordering, contacting us to report your feedback, expressing a request, or asking for additional information, is only used to respond to your request. We never use this email for our email marketing campaigns, unless you explicitly subscribe to our services. Additionally, this information is not shared, sold, or disclosed to any other party.
1.6 Security measures we take to ensure a smooth customer experience
We take your security seriously. As a result, we have a set of appropriate security measures to ensure you are protected against loss or misuse of information we collect from you. These are:
- The information you provide us during the ordering process is stored on our secure servers.
- All payment transactions will be done over encrypted SSL technology.
- We do not process credit card payments directly on our site. Instead, we use a PayPal merchant account for this.
Passwords are given/chosen to enable you to access certain parts of our site. It’s your sole responsibility to keep this password(s) confidential.
1.7 Links Disclaimer
As we continually improve and update our website to enhance your experience, our policies are bound to change. Thus, we encourage you to refer to this page from time to time for our most current policies. We will always post any policy changes on this page.
Last updated: 10th September, 2016